May – October 2023
- Chose between a medium or a large share. The medium share is typically enough for 2 adults and averages $23/week. The large share is more suitable for a family or 2-4 adults and averages $33/week.
- receive one box each week, a total of 24 boxes with an average value of $23 or $33 per week respectively
- first pick up: week of May 1st 2023
- last pick up: week of October 9 2023
- shares will contain 5-7 different types of produce, with the larger share receiving more quantities than the smaller share (less variety in May/June)
- Away in the summer? You can skip up to 2 scheduled weekly boxes. We’ll make up for it during the last weeks of of October
Pick up Locations
- at our Farm, Monday or Friday from 11am to 5pm
- at FootSolutions, 2620 W Broadway, Vancouver, Thursdays from 12pm to 6pm
- drop off at your house in Brookswood, Friday only, between 3pm and 6pm.
- $550 for the smaller share and $800 for the bigger share
- Full payment due by April18 2023. Contact Nadja to arrange split payments
- In cash – meet us at the farm stand
- By cheque, payable to Nadja Moritz. Mail to: Pinsch of Soil Farm, 258 208 Street, Langley, V2Z 1T7
- e-transfer to email@example.com
By participating in our CSA programs, you are committing to support our 2022 growing season. Farming happens out on our fields and therefore is weather depending. Since we can’t predict the weather for the growing season, we can’t guarantee the same quantities for each week. Furthermore, an exceptional harvest of one or the other crop is just as unpredictable as a complete failure of another crop. In this lies one of the beauties of farming which we hope to share with you this season.
We cannot reimburse for missed weeks as we allocate our resources in advance. For any of the skipped weeks, prior notice of at least 3 days is required. How about sharing your box with a family member or friend while you are away? Just send them our way.