May – October 2020 – SOLD OUT
- Chose between a $20/week or $30/week share. The $20 share is typically enough for 2 adults, whereas the $30 share is more suitable for 3-5 adults.
- receive one box each week, a total of 25 boxes with an average value of $20 or $30 per week
- first pick up: week of April 27 2020
- last pick up: week of October 12
- shares will contain 7-9 different types of produce, with the larger share receiving more quantities than the smaller share (less variety in May/June)
- Away in the summer? You can skip up to 2 scheduled weekly boxes. We’ll make up for it during the last weeks of of October, the weeks following the “last regular” pick up week.
Pick up Locations
- at our Farm, Monday or Friday from 11am to 5pm
- at FootSolutions, 2620 W Broadway, Vancouver, Thursdays from 12pm to 6pm
- at SonShine Street (for parents of attending children, and staff), Wednesdays after 3pm
- drop off at your house in Brookswood, Friday only, between 3pm and 6pm.
- $500 for the smaller share ($20/week x 25) and $750 for the bigger share ($30/week x 25)
- Full payment due by April20 2020. Contact Nadja to arrange split payments
- Pay in full by Thursday, April 9 2020 and receive a bag of our first greens for the Easter weekend. Pick up at the farm on April 10, 11 or 12.
- In cash – meet us at the farm stand
- By cheque, payable to Nadja Moritz. Mail to: Pinsch of Soil Farm, 258 208 Street, Langley, V2Z 1T7
- e-transfer to email@example.com
By participating in our CSA programs, you are committing to support our 2020 growing season. Farming happens out on our fields and therefore is weather depending. Since we can’t predict the weather for the growing season, we can’t guarantee the same quantities for each week. Furthermore, an exceptional harvest of one or the other crop is just as unpredictable as a complete failure of another crop. In this lies one of the beauties of farming which we hope to share with you this season.
We cannot reimburse for missed weeks as we allocate our resources in advance. For any of the skipped weeks, prior notice of at least 3 days is required. How about sharing your box with a family member or friend while you are away? Just send them our way.